How to create a blank page
Blank pages are a simple, but universal page type often used to display generalized information within an event App.
Create a blank page content page type
- Navigate to Content from the Navigation Menu
- Click Create a New Page from the right-hand options on the Configuration Panel
- Select Blank Page from the list of page types
- Add a menu icon (optional)*
- Click Create
- Enter a Title, Subtitle, Copy and any other relevant information as required
- Click Save
*Add a menu icon step is optional. Icons can also be linked to an App main menu from App Element in the Core
Article is closed for comments.