To create a push notification
- Navigate to App > Push Notifications from the Navigation Menu
- Click + Create a Notification
- Input Title
- Select what type of push notification
- Text Enter text with a limit of 2,000 characters. This will appear under the push notification title when opened.
- Image Will appear under the title when opened. Recommended size is a width between 400px and 450px and a height of 600px.
- Enter text or upload image
- Select a Target Page (optional)
- Select if this will be sent as a push notification*
*If not selected, attendees will not be notified the push notification has been sent. Instead, it will appear under the Notifications icon
- Select Time Zone, Date and Time for send
- Select who you would like to send your push notification to:
- All devices: this will send to all devices regardless of login status, profile type or category.
- Devices that are not logged in: target those attendees who may not have logged in yet. Attendees who have already logged into their profile will not receive this notification.
- Profiles of a given type: select which specific profiles types you would like to receive this notification.
- Profiles in one or more categories: select which push notification categories you would like to receive this notification.
- Profiles by filter: use the profile filter to send to a specific audience based on profiles types and fields. You can also preview the send list prior to sending.
- Click Save